miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2011

Why did I pick this jobs?

Work as a graphic design it's like drink a bottle of chocolate, I LOVE IT. I don't have the enough experiencie but i know how to do a couple of things. Well that i readed about the jobs and i can do a few thing about what the want in their company, i pick this jobs because i love doing web page, be very creative at the time to do it. I know how the deal with photoshop and other programs that the ask.
I love work in group and know the opions of my other friends. I really responsable of my workd because i don't like to waste my time. and i would to live in london.

Junior Graphic Design
http://www.jobfox.com/Web/Seeker/Landing/AppJobDetails.aspx?AppJobId=4774cff5-ce66-4ee6-8f4e-401421486773&source=simplyhired65

Junior Magazine Editor   



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario